About the Aixada2.0 Platform
Aixada2.0 is an Open Source platform to help you handle your consumer- cooperative needs. It is build to help you self-manage the ordering, buying, selling and handling of products. Aixada2.0 has been used first in the Aixada cooperative located in Barcelona where we self-administer over 700 products distributed over roughly 60 local, organic providers among 40 households. The platform combines a normal shopping cart application with a module for ordering products from your providers. Apart from self-administered buying and selling it also helps you to manage cooperative members, keep track of product stock and consumption patterns.
- Shopping cart application
- Order products for a specific date
- Configure orders. Active/deactivate easily specific products/providers for specific dates.
- Generate reports for example of orders, pending orders, products out of stock, members money, consumption patterns.
- Keep track of all your providers and products.
- Multiple search function for products: By provider, by product category, search (autosuggest).
- Sell/validate carts of other members. This makes buying and selling a totally self-administered process.
- Maintain household accounts for easy selling/buying.
- Integrated messaging system to keep track of incidents
- User and cooperative member management. Keep track of addresses, telephones, and specific roles of members (participation in commissions, responsible for certain providers)
- Open source
- Available in English, Catalan, Spanish (contact us if you want to help translating)
- Based on JQuery framework (highly interactive and customizable)
Requirements Server (Linux):
- mySQL 5.1.41 or newer
- PHP 5.3.2 or newer
If you need help installing the whole package of Apache, mySQL, PHP, please visit apachefriends.org